The Sky Ring between 1500 Louisiana St and 1400 Smith Street - the two Chevron 'Towers' which coincidentally used to be the Enron Buildings... I'll be based in the Smith Street building.. 2 floors down from where Paul's office would be, if he was an office worker!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
79. Find meaningful employment in Houston
Oh scary of most scary things... after months and months of sitting at home being a trailing spouse and housewife... almost 18 months in fact, I am heading back to work tomorrow, albeit not in a permanent capacity at this point and therefore I don't feel I have the right to cross off this task!! Scarily, thought the job is in a foreign country and in an industry that I have no experience in... unless you count listening to the hubby talk continuously about his job as experience ;) Yup tomorrow I start a contract HES consultant role with Chevron's Drilling and Completions division... wish me luck... hopefully it turns into something more permanent and hopefully I enjoy it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HOORAY Bee!! I am soo excited for you! I hope everything went really well on your first day, and this job is, indeed, meaningful and enjoyable for you!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteThanks Jess... I'm LOVING it!! Fingers crossed it becomes permanent!!
ReplyDelete