Saturday, January 9, 2010

77. Get married to my wonderful fiance

Ok I know that I officially crossed this task off my list of things to achieve months ago (we've in fact been married now for 10 weeks now... pity the hubby has been AWOL for 5 of those weeks!! LOL) but I just had to share some of the professional shots we got back from our amazingly talented photographer Samm Blake... she captured the beauty and emotion of the day so wonderfully and I am eternally grateful to her! The hardest part is going to be deciding which shots are going to grace the album!! 

Enjoying a calming glass of Veuve with mum before heading out the door to get hitched

Mazel Tov! Paul completing the 'Smash and Grab' He couldn't remember the sequence of smashing the glass and then kissing the bride until Lyle, one of his groomsmen broke it down into simple terms -  'It's a smash and grab'

Married!! One of my favourite shots!

Samm you are amazing! Such a wistful shot! Who knew we could be so photogenic! 

Love the veil in this pic! Once again it creates a really wistful image


How lucky am I? I found the perfect man to spend my life with and I have the most perfect photos of the wonderful day we officially became husband and wife... sigh! 

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* !! The photos are absolutely stunning, romantic, breathtaking and amazing! What a beautiful bride you make Bee!! Sooo gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the album and scrapbook! :D xo

    ReplyDelete