Monday, June 21, 2010

86. Send a birthday card snail mail to every member of my immediate family for a year (6/11)

When I first saw this card at the store I fell in love with it... it was witty, it was cute, it was everything a birthday card should be.. and so of course I bought it home with me and have been struggling with who to give it to ever since (I've literally been hoarding the card for around 6-9 months now)... until now! My father in law is a little like this card.. sweet, witty, with a good sense of humour.. the perfect recipient!
Hippo Bir-die two ewe deer Bill - Hopefully this card brings as big a smile to your face as it did to mine... Wish we could be in cold and wintery Melbourne to celebrate with a glass of Paradigm Hill L'ami Sage Pinot Noir and a couple of Patons Macadamia Royals procured from a Qantas business class section or two... mmmmm.. now there is a drool worth birthday feast!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment