My baby brother's birthday is next week, thought I don't know if I can really refer to him as a baby since he's about to turn 26 and has two little babies of his own.. but he'll always be younger than me and so he's my baby brother... thought he deff hasn't been 'littler' than me for a very very long time now!!
My brother back in 1997 - He looks NOTHING like this these days!!
My brother, Ryan, grew up fast - leaving school at 16 for an apprenticeship with Holden, moving out of home not too long after that, falling in love young, starting a family at the age of 19... in fact both his little boys where born while Ryan himself was still a child (well I thought of him that way) - every choice and decision Ryan has made in his life has made him happy
Anyway its his 26th birthday on the 21st of March and when I saw this card I just KNEW it was the card for him... but maybe thats an in joke :D
Happy birthday baby brother.. I hope your family brings you a bacon and eggs breakfast in bed, maccas for lunch and a beer with a jacks chaser for dinner!! Hope Sunday brings a wonderful start to your 27th year on this planet... wait a minute, holy crap.. that means I'm getting closer to my 29th birthday!?!?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment