I've made a deal with myself this week, no more negative words of the week... well at least for this week! Looking back over my previous words of the week I'm starting to notice a dark and twisty undertone.. the majority of my words are depressing, evil or just plan sad... SO I'm starting a new trend... only happy, shiny words will enter this posting.. well at least for this week :D
assuage
[uh-sweyj, uh-sweyzh]
–verb (used with object), -suaged, -suag⋅ing.
| 1. | to make milder or less severe; relieve; ease; mitigate: to assuage one's grief; to assuage one's pain. |
| 2. | to appease; satisfy; allay; relieve: to assuage one's hunger. |
| 3. | to soothe, calm, or mollify: to assuage his fears; to assuage her anger. |
AND
convivial
[kuh
n-viv-ee-uh
l]
–adjective
| 1. | friendly; agreeable: a convivial atmosphere. |
| 2. | fond of feasting, drinking, and merry company; jovial. |
| 3. | of or befitting a feast; festive. |
Hehe! Great post Bee!
ReplyDelete