Tuesday, December 1, 2009

32. See a moose/bear/bald eagle/hummingbird/otter/beaver/bison/red cardinal/elk/coyote in the wild and try and photograph them (1/10) - hummingbird

While lying, relaxing one morning in my hammock on the deck of our suite at Chaa Creek I had a visit from my first ever hummingbird!! Even though my visitor wasn't the prettiest specimen (rofous-tailed hummingbird) it still impressed upon me how they are such gorgeous and amazing animal. 

Oh to have an SLR camera so I could of adequately captured this moment!! (hint hint Paul) Trying to capture Mr Hummingbird made me realise that an SLR camera, and probably a photography lesson or two as well, is essential before I try and complete any more of this particular 101 challenge. You can make out my little hummingbird, but only just.. he's the little brown smudge in the middle of the picture. I guess this challenge is to be continued..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment